Gran Turismo 7
Gran Turismo 7 is another part of Sony’s popular racing game cycle for the PlayStation consoles. The game was developed by the Japanese development studio Polyphony Digital. Gran Turismo 7 allows you to play alone in advanced career mode and music rallies. The title also allows to participate in online races with other users – especially in sports mode (adopted from the previous version of the series), which has a very professional character. A split screen competition for two people is also included.
More about Gran Turismo 7
Gran Turismo 7 offers realistic graphics and all vehicles in the game have been replicated in detail. The game aims for native 4K resolution and 60 fps resolution with raytracing support (in selected game modes). Production also supports other technologies the PS5 is proud of, such as an SSD that allows for short data loading, Tempest 3D audio, and DualSense’s haptic vibrations.
Gran Turismo 7 continues the formula known from previous series by continuing to restore a full-fledged single-player career mode (not in Gran Turismo Sport 2017). In this context we collect cars and learn about their history through cafe and earn credits with which we can buy more cars or upgrade existing ones. Once again, licensing tests play an important role, the completion of which is a prerequisite for participation in more advanced races. The driving model is relatively realistic and the physics system takes into account a number of factors that influence the vehicle, including speed, weight, aerodynamics, suspension, road condition and weather conditions. The latter are particularly important as the weather and time of day in the GT7 change dynamically again. For the release of the game 424 licensed vehicles (cars, sports, concept, racing cars, racing cars, etc. ) and 97 tracks at 34 locations were offered. The latter range from authentic race tracks to fictitious tracks – not only asphalt, but also gravel tracks.
How to download and install Gran Turismo 7 on your mobile?
- Download Gran Turismo 7.apk file by clicking the download button below.
- If you are downloading the file from PC then, connect your device to the computer.
- Copy Gran Turismo 7.apk file to your phone/tablet.
- Open the file, You will get a pop up box saying "For security your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources"
- Click on settings.
- Allow installation for Gran Turismo 7.
- It will take few minutes to install.
- You will see Gran Turismo 7 icon on your phone.
- Open the game, It will download obb and data files and game will start after downloading.