Trek To Yomi
Trek to Yomi is an action game in the form of a side-scroll platformer. The production was developed by an independent developer Leonard Menchiari (author of The Eternal Castle [Remastered] and Riot: Civil Unrest games), in cooperation with the Polish studio Flying Wild Hog, and was released by Devolver Digital.
More about Trek To Yomi
Trek to Yomi takes us on a journey to feudal Japan. The main character of the game is Hiroki - a young samurai who swore to his dying master that he would protect his city from all threats. Although at the moment of the trial, the protagonist bends under the pressure of evil forces, in the end he decides to take his sword once more and try to fulfill the oath he made to his mentor.
In Trek to Yomi, we observe the action primarily from the side, although selected scenes are presented from various film shots. During the game, we travel through atmospheric locations and fight fierce battles with opponents, hitting them with a katana. The clashes are dynamic and require both dexterity and attention. Our way is not only other swordsmen, but also supernatural beings.
How to download and install Trek To Yomi on your mobile?
- Download Trek To Yomi.apk file by clicking the download button below.
- If you are downloading the file from PC then, connect your device to the computer.
- Copy Trek To Yomi.apk file to your phone/tablet.
- Open the file, You will get a pop up box saying "For security your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources"
- Click on settings.
- Allow installation for Trek To Yomi.
- It will take few minutes to install.
- You will see Trek To Yomi icon on your phone.
- Open the game, It will download obb and data files and game will start after downloading.