Tiny Tina's Wonderlands
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is an FPS shooter convention, a spin-off of the Borderlands series. The inspiration for this production was the Borderlands 2 DLC Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep. The project originated from Gearbox Software and was published by 2K Games. Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is based on the Unreal Engine 4 and was designed in the comic style of the Borderlands series. The main character was portrayed by the actress Ashly Burch; Among the musicians are Andy Samberg (Valentine), Wanda Sykes (Frette) and Will Arnett (Dragon Lord).
More about Tiny Tina's Wonderlands
The Story of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is a role-playing session moderated by Tiny Tina, an unstable teenager with an explosive character. We are in a fantasy world with a homemade hero named Fatemaker who is supposed to save the country from the evil Dragon Lord. Read more Tina’s narrative is chaotic, reinforced by comments or shouts from Valentine and Frette, the other players who accompany the protagonist (as advisors). The result is a lot of strange situations and fast changes on the screen, e. g. when the master of the game decides to change the scene spontaneously or to ambush Fatemaker. The Wonderlands title land where the plot takes place has nothing to do with the Borderlands universe, but is populated with characters who will be familiar with this cycle.
In Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, we experience what is happening from an ego perspective (FPP). Before the game, we create a hero by deciding on his appearance or voice. You will also select one of six classes (then add a second) that will determine your available Special Attacks and other abilities. As you play, you’ll explore different locations, complete missions (main and side missions), and take on armies of enemies, including fantasy creatures, including goblins and skeletons. The mechanics includes a number of RPG elements, including collecting experience points, developing heroic abilities and ascending attributes. In addition, there is extensive inventory management with countless variants of randomly generated loot. The latter consist mainly of different types of firearms (such as machine guns, shotguns, sniper rifles, rocket launchers), but also melee weapons, magic rings and spell books that replace Borderland grenades.
How to download and install Tiny Tina's Wonderlands on your mobile?
- Download Tiny Tina's Wonderlands.apk file by clicking the download button below.
- If you are downloading the file from PC then, connect your device to the computer.
- Copy Tiny Tina's Wonderlands.apk file to your phone/tablet.
- Open the file, You will get a pop up box saying "For security your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources"
- Click on settings.
- Allow installation for Tiny Tina's Wonderlands.
- It will take few minutes to install.
- You will see Tiny Tina's Wonderlands icon on your phone.
- Open the game, It will download obb and data files and game will start after downloading.