Remnant From the Ashes
Remnant: From the Ashes is a cooperative action game with RPG elements, developed by Gunfire Games studio (authors of the third installment of the popular Darksiders series). The title was released on the market by Perfect World Entertainment. Remnant: From the Ashes takes us to a post-apocalyptic universe where the world has been overrun by creatures known as The Root. Those who managed to survive must fight to survive every day, while trying to find a way to send the invaders back to where they came from.
More about Remnant From the Ashes
In Remnant: From the Ashes, the action is shown from the third person perspective (TPP). The production gives us three classes of characters called Scrapper, Ex-Cultist and Hunter, specializing in close, medium and long-range combat; Character development, however, is flexible and allows for a lot of personalization. In the course of the game, we travel through procedurally generated worlds, the topography and location of enemies of which changes every time we visit them. We come to visit the ravaged Earth, but also completely foreign lands, such as the wilderness of Rhom, the Labyrinth or Yaesha overgrown with jungle. We face a variety of opponents; among the adversaries, you can find both smaller monsters that attack in groups, and giant monsters that act as bosses.
As we struggle, we gain experience points and unlock new abilities that increase our chances of survival. In addition, we increase our combat potential by improving our weapons or equipping ourselves with better and better equipment; items can be purchased from traders (whom we bring to our base) or created by ourselves, using the crafting system. The game has three-dimensional graphics of decent quality. Particularly noteworthy are the detailed designs of the opponents. Coop Remnant: From the Ashes allows you to play alone, but the game was developed with the cooperation mode in mind. Players can form teams of up to three.
How to download and install Remnant From the Ashes on your mobile?
- Download Remnant From the Ashes.apk file by clicking the download button below.
- If you are downloading the file from PC then, connect your device to the computer.
- Copy Remnant From the Ashes.apk file to your phone/tablet.
- Open the file, You will get a pop up box saying "For security your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources"
- Click on settings.
- Allow installation for Remnant From the Ashes.
- It will take few minutes to install.
- You will see Remnant From the Ashes icon on your phone.
- Open the game, It will download obb and data files and game will start after downloading.