Ghostwire: Tokyo is an action-adventure that takes players to modern-day Tokyo and allows them to compete against hordes of Yokai, ghosts of Japanese folklore. The production was developed by Tango Gameworks and directed by Shinji Mikami, the “father” of the Resident Evil series.
More about Ghostwire Tokyo
Ghostwire: Tokyo takes place in an alternative version of the Japanese capital. Due to a mysterious event with an occult background, most of the city’s population (to be precise – 99%) disappeared. As if that weren’t bad enough, ghosts (the so-called visitors) flocked through the streets looking for victims, and members of a mysterious group hiding their identity behind traditional Hannya masks. The player takes on the role of a hero who is one of the few to survive the catastrophe and is endowed with supernatural abilities. From now on, he has the task of not only confronting the Yokai hordes, but also solving the mystery behind these events..
Ghostwire: Tokyo depicts the story from the ego perspective (FPP). On our journey through the capital of Japan, we focus primarily on the fight against the enemies. Each opponent has a unique set of moves and attacks as well as an individual vulnerability; Exploring the former and discovering the latter is the key to victory. Opponents include ghosts like Amewarashi (a child in a yellow raincoat who can call on other ghosts), Shiromuku (who looks like a bride in a traditional white kimono) and Kuchisake (inspired by the city’s legends, a strong and nimble opponent with long scissors). We fight them by harnessing the supernatural fighting abilities of the protagonist, which we expand as we progress.
How to download and install Ghostwire Tokyo on your mobile?
- Download Ghostwire Tokyo.apk file by clicking the download button below.
- If you are downloading the file from PC then, connect your device to the computer.
- Copy Ghostwire Tokyo.apk file to your phone/tablet.
- Open the file, You will get a pop up box saying "For security your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources"
- Click on settings.
- Allow installation for Ghostwire Tokyo.
- It will take few minutes to install.
- You will see Ghostwire Tokyo icon on your phone.
- Open the game, It will download obb and data files and game will start after downloading.