Batman: Return to Arkham
Batman: Return to Arkham on PS4 and XONE is a set of two remastered versions of action adventure games from the Batman: Arkham series, developed by Rocksteady studio. Both titles were popular among players and repeatedly awarded by critics, they also significantly influenced the shape of other productions in the genre. Virtuos is responsible for the preparation of refreshed editions of games, with many similar projects to their account, such as the Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD Remaster collection or Heavy Rain for PlayStation 4.
More about Batman: Return to Arkham
Batman: Arkham Asylum from 2009 is the first installment of the series. Its action takes place on the grounds of the Arkham psychiatric hospital, where the most dangerous criminals from Gotham are locked up. After capturing the Joker, the Batman transports the captured villain to his cell. On the spot, however, it turns out that all of this was part of an intricately crafted plan, and Batman must face the thugs residing there (including Victor Zsasz, Killer Croc, Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy). For the first time, the production introduced players to a unique and exceptionally fluid hand-to-hand combat system, in which players build long combos and use various types of gadgets.
Batman: Arkahm City from 2011 extended the formula of the original. The game's story campaign was set a few months after the events presented in the first part. The former slums of Gotham were surrounded by a wall behind which particularly dangerous criminals were placed. The Bat-Man, however, fears that the situation may get out of hand at any moment, and tries to stop the bad guys before it's too late. The mechanics combine elements of an action game and a spectacular beat'em up fight. During the game, players can freely explore a section of Gotham by completing numerous side tasks and solving puzzles.
How to download and install Batman: Return to Arkham on your mobile?
- Download Batman: Return to Arkham.apk file by clicking the download button below.
- If you are downloading the file from PC then, connect your device to the computer.
- Copy Batman: Return to Arkham.apk file to your phone/tablet.
- Open the file, You will get a pop up box saying "For security your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources"
- Click on settings.
- Allow installation for Batman: Return to Arkham.
- It will take few minutes to install.
- You will see Batman: Return to Arkham icon on your phone.
- Open the game, It will download obb and data files and game will start after downloading.